Who wouldn’t want to be happier, and have more feelings of love and well-being? The happiness hormone – known as oxytocin – may be the answer.
What is Oxytocin?
Oxytocin is a neural hormone produced by the hypothalamus and secreted into the bloodstream by the posterior pituitary gland, a pea-sized structure at the base of the brain. It is also produced in lesser quantities in the uterus, ovaries, placenta, testicles, and the heart. The brain chemical is known as the “love” or “happiness” hormone because it is a main component in intimacy and bonding. Even playing with your dog can supposedly cause an oxytocin surge.
How is Oxytocin taken?
Oxytocin is usually taken into the body by a nasal spray or drops under the tongue.
Benefits of Oxytocin
Oxytocin levels play a significant role in your feelings and sensations:
- Feelings of love and happiness
- Deeper bonding & affection
- Reduced anxiety; feeling calmer
- Better sociability
- Reduced blood pressure
- Reduced appetite for weight loss aid
- Pain relief
- Lower stress
- Increased arousal & sex drive
- Stronger & more frequent orgasms
- Increased feelings of arousal in the penis & clitoris
- Reduced aggressive combative behavior
Buy Oxytocin in Costa Rica
If you are interested in purchasing oxytocin in Costa Rica, please fill out the “Help Me Find a Doctor” form. A participating medical specialist will contact you about your medical needs.