Would you like to look seven to 10 years younger?
Sure, everyone would!
Facial rejuvenation is a combination of cosmetic procedures used to restore your facial features to their previous youthful appearance, including fillers, neurotoxins, fat injections, DermaPen micro-needling and laser skin resurfacing.
When to Consider Facial Rejuvenation
- If you want to reverse the signs of aging and restore your youthful appearance
- If your face and neck are sagging, or if you are losing volume in your cheekbones and contour along your jaw line
- If you want to eliminate crow’s feet at the corners of your eyes, fine lines and folds around your mouth, and frown lines and furrows in your forehead
- If you have drooping skin and wrinkling in your upper eyelids, have upper and lower eyelid bags, and dark circles under your eyes
- If you want to get rid of age spots on your face
Benefits of Facial Rejuvenation
- Dramatically improve aged and sagging skin
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Overall skin tightening and lifting
- Smoother skin and elimination of skin imperfections
- Improve uneven skin tone
- Look younger and revitalized
- Improve acne scars, stretch marks and surgical scars
Facial Rejuvenation in Costa Rica
If you are interested in facial rejuvenation in Costa Rica, please fill out the “Help Me Find a Doctor” form. A participating medical specialist will contact you about your medical needs.